Friday, November 27, 2009

Ronnie's Surprise Birthday!!

Its nice to c my sweetie girlfren,Yipeng plan for her darling's 23rd early birthday~ she invited alot of her frens,although there's some of her invited frens ended up did not appear,but somehow we still enjoy de party! There's bout 12 of us were @ Werner's KL bistro at Changkat Bukit Bintang..The place was way highclass n romantic, good taste and plans of her huh^^ i wonder what am i gonna do for my darling tho next year?? still thinkin..kekeke(Chicky smile:p)

Here is few of our pic,while some of dem left in Alan's camera haven receive yet..well,mostly more bout Me n Darl's camwhore,hope u all dun mind bout it HAha~

Our way to de venue..
and this is de time my darl hit emergency break, my Shocking look!! LolZ..it looks nice n natural wat..hehe! (scary huh?)
another shoot 2gather v my babe

this my bro's,bcoz he was laughin at me dat moment and then i cant hit him frm de front,so i take his ugly cacated look..HAH!!!

blured but i likey

my "MOLE" is photogenic eh? haha! smtimes get reli annoyed at it til wanna remove it so soon!! n pity my darl is de driver dat nite while he is reli nt enuf sleep last whole nite either..*sayang ha*
I nonstop camwhore bcz i never reli look gd in each pic above..hmm :\

Found dat actually gray lense seems like nt reli suit me huh? i look kinda....FL.R.TY! >.<

he is Ethan, Ron's brother(de assistant hehe)

Here's Ronnie Cake.. What kinda surprise actually Peng made for Ron? hmm is actually simple, she invited all of us which is Ron donno anything bout it, he was thinking jz having a romantic candle light dinner oni privately 2of dem..he came late n we actually reached earlier b4 he arrive n they both were upstairs.. i dunno how he entered de main door frm Werner's dat he actually never notice any1 of us there.. den..while evy1 arrive + cake is served..so i called Peng for signal n den Peng pretend to ask him accompany her to de washroom downstairs,and so he saw all of us at de table n we started sing de Birthday Song 2him..hw surprise 4him n he reli get shock of all our appearance ! haha~ Baby,u did a great job!


here comes de birthday boy,shocked till dunno wat kinda expression wanna show d,c blured of the whole face! XD

'Happy Birthday Ronnie' ( he sudah tak sempat nak grab de cake d! ahaha)

romantic lighting suits me n darl not? *perasan* LOLzz!

a beautiful shoot frm Kenneth, thx bro!

our non-alcoholic cocktail~ its fresh n juicy!

door gift on d table special for We guest!

They have 2kind of gift fills inside this cup, 1is with chocos n 1packet Condoms(nyekk! notty~babe ur idea huh?), another 1 is with chocos and 1 miniature Bath Gel..smthing diff rite?

The atmosphere here was really wonderfull, something dat me like so muchie,Western Italianate FEEL~

Chit-Chatting geeks, n I'm so far frm my sister! :(

de Bar, i love de lighting colors

Finally,our food is SERVED~ de PASTA, soso la..kinda like,tasteless for dis seafood 1.. disappointed:(

TUNA PIZZA~ 1thing is,the Pizza here is fantastic! i guess u all can come here to try it yourself^^

and here come the couple gila snaps!

both r full! satisfied dinner hehe~


lookin his tired eyes makes my heartache

we love this beverage!

nth but US~

tired till closed eyes d huh?

dun get bored of us k?eheh!

angle angle angle..shoot shoot shoot~

and also 2nite was 26.nov.2009,is a day were me n darl's 1year and 4th month anni! ^^

me with the imprt couple Ronnie & Yi-Peng

Finally i have a memories picture of me n my 'jimuis' 2gather v our BF^^

Up Stairs- Rebecca, Me n Peng

de balcony corner with Darling

its relaxing although its hot here! haha

i always love de way he reacted n accompany me being silly^^!!

moreover,he always understand me wat i wan:)

being with u makes me feel evything is good n perfect!


eeewwW! i look flirty here...did i drank alcoholic? no! i gues de make up n de color lense make me looks like dis! ishhh!!!! >.<~ but im ME,hehe!
cute darl

trying Ronnie's Tequila, de taste r well balanced~ not full alcohol,not too sour n not too gassy tho..

bz bz camwhoring

de nite~ waiting 4 de group pic frm Alan's cam~

No comments:

Post a Comment