Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Sweet "Carpentar" :p

I'm Desperate of having a new table for my room long long time ago,Finally I have this advantage to get new 1..hehe! Last month I've spotted 1 at Ikea, a suitable yet i like de simple design of it so much dat i wanted to buy it right dat moment! unfortunately during dat time lack of cash..so,drag til dis month oni bought it.. Darl promised to bring me back to Ikea with me again n buy 2gather,fix 2gather, spend cleaning my room with me 2gather~ come n have a look^^

checking de instruction..(The Before) my room look so big here right? but nahh..it's jz d angle

c hw much strength n effort he putting on it^^

watch out ur hand darling..>.

His tired,i noe hahaha~! don blame me for nt helping but keep capture his silly face at de side,i did help eh!!^^ de small small thingy i helped la haha~

tAdAAAHHH~!!!! my beautiful cabinet of 4drawers r done! Ended up, altho de mess is cleaned by my own de next day after church..bcoz it was too late 4darl 2stay to clean up everything last night~anyhow..i like it so much n thanks to u dear for ur sweet fixing^^..its precious! wil take really good care of it^^ Also thanks to my beloved daddy for his 70% support on this cabinet $$$! haagaga~


2 comments:

  1. lind!! ahahahaha yea me tooooooo datz y la its belong 2me ady now..kakaka~

    ReplyDelete