Pisces is a creative type whose medium is often symbolic images of the imagination. Often they're very right brained. Aquarius tends toward logic, and conceptual thinking. Both love the freedom to experiment, but Pisces tends to follow the inspiration of the heart, while Aquarius is sparked in the mind. Aquarius deals directly with universal themes, while Pisces finds a doorway to the universal through the personal. It's hard for them to relate because they're literally on different wavelengths.
Pisces is sentimental and affectionate, while Aquarians prefer everyone to leave a personal space cushion. Pisces will long to feel a deep bond with Aquarius, something that remains out of reach. Aquarius will champion the creative dreams stirring within the Pisces soul. And they'll show integrity in the relationship. But it likely won't satisfy the longing of Pisces to swim together in the deep end of Love.
Aquarius is a bit of a loner among the multitudes, and may be out and about, when Pisces craves companionship. Or they're in their study following an original thread of inspiration. Pisces won't understand when the Waterbearer goes missing. Aquarius finds the Piscean emotional needs to be stifling. Both need plenty of space to grow in unexpected directions. With the willingness to deal openly with all these differences, it could evolve into a nurturing bond.
Some Do's for Aquarius:
- Share your breakthroughs.
- Be dazzling.
- Revel in your friendships.
- Reveal your own fringey, nutty side.
- Be a little kinky and experimental.
- Show compassion for everyone equally.
- Be passionate about your causes.
- Laugh at their humor.
- Stay flexible about the schedule.
- Be clear about your own emotional needs.
- Be honest about your values (especially about monogamy)
- Be shocking in bed.
- Be full of surprises.
- Don't judge their strangeness.
- Don't get too sentimental with words of endearment.
- Don't make assumptions about where you stand in the relationship.
- Don't assume they are monogamous.
- Don't judge them by how they look.
- Don't try to win their sympathy.
- Don't try to provoke them into an argument.
- Don't show arrogance toward wait staff or any others in a service position.
- Don't make labeling comments (racist, homophobic, etc)
Pisces is different every time you meet, making it hard to advise any hard n' fast rules. But here are some general tips based on what's knowable about the sign of the fishes.
- Do be enchanting, and appeal to their sense of wonder.
- Do be considerate of their feelings.
- Do suggest dates in non-chaotic places, atmospheric places.
- Do offer thoughtful gifts.
- Do allow them to be full of contradictions.
- Do show them you care for animals, old people, and any other vulnerable thing.
- Do entertain them with your imagination.
- Do suggest dates to the movies, theatre or to see a concert.
- Don't try to rush Pisces into a decision, especially not commitment.
- Don't take Pisces to places that are overstimulating or taxing on the nerves.
- Don't assume you've got them figured out.
- Don't be cruel or try to intimidate them.
- Don't be rude to wait staff or show selfish tendencies.
- Don't be too materialistic.
- Don't dismiss things that you can't see (like ghosts, fairies, angels).
- Don't be too critical.