Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jeslyn's Birthday 2009

Lets talk about de afternoon time,me n darl have a date at TimeSquare for shopping,I'm deadly searching for BLACK cloths,BLACK dress,BLACK Top/Bottom..everything is in BLACK! why? because currenlty doing quite good in Freelance Make Up Artist, i found dat myself reli lack of BLACK suits...so i needa get at least few of dem 1st b4 i reli look ugly wit always de same dressings almost each event-.-.. *sighz* kesian me..but darl was kinda bz bz bz with his fon calling,big business huh?! hmm no idea..so i jz look into de shop myself n while he is bz bz outside on de fon..good things oso,coz i can c my stuff nicely wiout he beside me waiting n waiting,m affraid he wil b bored death! ahahaha~! but its reli sad dat now evy weekend he wud b bz on calls,*sighhzz*..nvm la~ wil use 2 it soon kekeke! Eventually,i bought 2cloths oni..1dress n 1 top..1of it darl say looks like auntie! heyyyyy-.- ur Babe wear stuff wil look auntie meh?! watch 1 day i wear it infront of u..c weather u wil really judge it as auntiee nt! grrhhh~!! T.M (my darl's gang called TM hehe! funny) is celebrating Jeslyn's sweet 23rd..it was a great nite,tho we r not in clubz but we r in......(I've no idea wats de restaurant buffet name ady)..AAHHA! sorry..but we r in Mon'tKiara Damansara,all u can eat buffet^^,it is worth eating at Supper Time..but nt worth for LADIES! u noe wad i mean rite?hehe!

The couple..Jeslyn & Cassey, de cake looks deliciouss,yaa it is reli delicious but sorry dat we cant finish up,bcoz ate too much ady *bErrrbb*

Me n Her

TM Girls

Right- Yan Leng,Me,Jeslyn and Lai Mun

Sky darling n I with birthday girl..

This is TM GANG! there's few guyz is single n available..come come,choose which u like^^haha!

HaPPY BiRthDay JeSlyN!



No comments:

Post a Comment