Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's My Darling's 23rd Birthday(2010)

I'm truly lucky and glad dat I have dis opportunity to celebrate my darl's 23rd birthday dis year since last year I never had de chance to celebrate with him due to I'm in de competition camp season.. Before dis, actually I had a more special planned help by Jeslyn and Lai Mun, but ended up some probs came out between me n darl, so eventually we make a very simple and normal dinner for him...

So we went to a Thai Food Restaurant located around Look-Out-Point area, recommended by Yaw Loong!!! but yet he never appear! ish apa laa~!! but so far the food was..okok oni la..I still prefer Cheras, Ah Wet dat restaurant, Chan Sow Lin there,and de Mont Kiara Solaris dat side (eeeE! forgotten de name!) got chance oni let u all noe wat name isit la yaa ehehehe!!!
here is all de pics taken but some bz eating time never get to capture de foods.. and some pic not yet receive from others..needa wait..


Below here is some of de process of my DIY gift special made jz for him :D

de alphabet is cut pieces by pieces~

1/4 done CARD, and some color papers, etc:.
Took me 2dayz time quietly done everything without him notice at all..hehe!

Just hope dat he wud like it!

In de car.. on our way..

camwhore nonstop..

sorry 2 Alvin(de driver) kekeke~

He is always n 4ever not enuf rest geh, ALVIN LOKE! lei hou channnn ar!!!! lucky teeth not yellowish ahahahaha!

and he so bad, separated me n darl sits!! wwuwuwuw~

watch my bracelet! watch US!^^

Stop aside waiting for others meet up..

Alvin say he wanna sleep dun keep flasSSHH plSSS!! and I laugh at him^^

playful couple never 'eat medicine', watever pose oso come out jor :p

finally kena kacau-ed by us, and play Iphone! ahahaa~

me camwhore!

2nd round went to Gobi cafe, to start cutting cake time!

At 1st is not reserve dis cake for him...next time another 1 more special 4u k!^^ de relighted candle causes him blew quite few second oni blew off ahaha! makes every1 laugh loud!

*More pics to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment