Friday, October 30, 2009

Belated post about Deepavali hAng Out

I know is too late 4me 2post this blog here now,because this new blog is newly created oni..ehehe~ Seems like long time never had a hang out v my darling, as usual,he likes to ask me where to go? so i answered "anywhere,as long as with u". Eventually he brought me to Pavilion have a walk..That day was really whole KL are crowded~ especially Pavilion is full of MALAY Geeks! -.- Hey its deevali, y so less Indians hangin around? well all balik kampung mayb haha~

Darl n i were hungry so we better take our lunch 1st,at Pancake House..

over bright

macam nt rdy yet~

muacks!

coincident there's big mirror beside us..so...^^

Camera quality nt gd..-.-
eehehe!
Carrot juice,Served!
and dat day was my 2nd time belanja Darl makan^^too salty!!!!!

we love taking pics hehe!



I guess it depends on every Outlets,there's one time i went The Curve's PanCake House with my "jimuizz"..that serving was way delicious!!! u guys can go n have a try!


We r in Tangs Fitting..

HE says he likes dis suit..but i think,soso oni la dear


and i love dis dress frm HattYaii




Im Driving darling's car^^

no joke,yes i am driving! but haha stil nt gd in skills

aWW he kiss my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment